Diamond Sponsor — $54,500
- Sponsor logo featured on all applicable and available event promotions (print and electronic), event website, Conference Handbook and signage distinguished as the Diamond Sponsor, positioned above all other event sponsors.
- Logo on www.GWICconf.com homepage and sponsor page with link, again, positioned above all other event sponsors.
- Logo next to sponsored session (To Be Selected) on event website, Conference Handbook and signage and noted as “Diamond Sponsor.”
- Acknowledgement from podium by ENR staff.
- Sponsor listing and contact information on event website and in Conference Handbook.
- (1) 4C full-page ad in Conference Handbook, positioned either on the inside front cover or back cover of the Conference Handbook.
- Specs: 8.5” wide x 11” tall, plus 1/8” bleeds on all edges. 4-color, high-resolution PDF file. (Due no later than April 15, 2016)
Content Development of Session
Sponsor will have opportunity to assist ENR editorial staff in the development of content and recruitment of speakers for a session in the 2016 educational program. ENR will have final say on direction and scope. Additionally, Sponsor will receive:
- Opportunity to introduce session and give brief address to attendees (5 mins)
- (1) PowerPoint slide to be on screens at start of session
- Opportunity to distribute (1) promo piece to attendees prior to the start of the sponsored session
- (1) Literature piece included on Presentation Download page sent to all attendees post event
Broadcast Live Session
- Sponsor’s session will be broadcast live from the Event to online viewers.
- Company will be provided the opportunity to provide up to three (3) proprietary questions for the registration of Broadcast Live GWIC session.
- Receive leads (full contact information) of all registered online viewers (live and on-demand)
- (1) video commercial played before the session starts to online attendees (Sponsor to provide)
- Sponsor logo with link in online environment through the entire session
- Continued exposure and lead capture as session is archived for 12 months post-event
Sponsor will be provided with 20 complimentary registrations. Registrations can be used by Sponsor personnel and/or VIP clients. Company will be issued a registration code upon receipt of signed contract and responsible for registering their complimentary badges.
Exclusive WiFi Sponsor
Receive subtle yet effective branding by being the answer to one of the most frequently asked questions by attendees – what is the WiFi password? Attendees will type in Sponsor’s Name to access WiFi. Sponsor logo included on signage throughout meeting space promoting WiFi access.
Guest Room Drop
Greet GWIC attendees with a special welcome gift or company brochure delivered to their hotel room on the peak arrival night. Sponsor is responsible for providing room drop material. Event to execute room drop.
Private Customer Dinner
Host a private dinner with select GWIC attendees and Sponsor Advisory Board Members you want to network with the most. Sponsor will have opportunity to view and select up to 20 attendees to invite to a private hosted dinner near the conference hotel. Event will manage securing a private dinning space and menu selection, to be mutually agreed upon.